Tony Fernandes

Default bose for car audio

Mark Zarella wrote: "I have. For a stock system, it's well above average
IMO."

Since this thread has pretty much changed topics, I'll jump on the bandwagon
here.

Has ANYONE heard the new THX certified systems in the Lincoln LS and
Navigator?? Every time I check with my local dealer they have no clue what
I'm talking about. And now I see the commercials on TV, so I know I'm not
imagining things!

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
A)The 9-speaker Bose system is standard on the Escalade so how do you
know how much it adds to the price?

B)I just said impressive. I didn't say it was better than any
particular system. Have you heard one?

I have. For a stock system, it's well above average IMO.