Pug Fugley

Default bose for car audio

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
You start off with "your the ass", what does that mean? I think you meant
"YOU'RE the ass" because "you're" is short for "you are" which is what I
think you meant..not that it really matters. You're an idiot either way.

Is that all that you have? You just want to get me on grammar? I did not

know
this was a freaking English course. My point was made, whether you like it

or
not. I do have reading comprehension skills unlike you. And convienent

snipping
once again, but I shall ask again. Where is your shop? You will not even
acknowledge the question, why is that? I find it odd and I bet quite a few
others do too. And if I am an idiot then quote me, show RAC that I do not

know
car audio better than you. Somehow I have a feeling you cannot.

Is that all that you have? You just want to get me on reading comprehension