Pug Fugley

Default bose for car audio

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
news:lolMb.28356$I06.190993@attbi_s01...

Dang, you could have gotten an SVS for that much.

I said that's how much one sells for, I didn't say I paid that much for

it.
Dealer accomodation is a good thing. Besides, I've heard the SVS and I
wasn't all that impressed with it.

Well, to be honest I wasn't either which is why I bought the Paradigm Servo
15.

And like you said, dealer cost is a great thing as my Servo didn't cost much
more than an SVS. But I like them both better than the Sunfire which I
thought sounded too much like a one note boomer...more like a bandpass box.
Not that it matters, but I'd take any of them over M&K..talk about some
overpriced junk. Customers seem to like them for some reason though.