Pug Fugley

Default bose for car audio

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
news:gofMb.25688$I06.172441@attbi_s01...

Whoops. 180 degree turn here.

Huh? What turn? My opinion on Bose has been the same all along.

I love my Paradigms as well. What models do
you have? I have the Studio Active 40's with a Servo 15 and a regular

(non
powered) Studio CC center with Atoms (for now) in the rear.

I use Atoms all around, a CC-470 center and a Sunfire Super Junior since I
rarely (almost never, really) listen to music at home so HT performance

was
my main goal.

Dang, I figured a self proclaimed audio expert such as yourself would have
spent more than $600 on a home theater system. *shrug*