elmo

Default Need MB Quart Help or Suggestions..

Hello. I am a first time poster and I need to know if any of you Audio
Gurus can help me.
I have separates installed in my car. I know that they are the MB Quart
component speakers. I don't know what the woofer/mid range 6-6.5 inch
speaker is but I do know the tweeter is the QM 19 HC. They sound great
but finally the crossover gave way. The right side is out with only the
midrange speaker working. I need to either get a new set of speakers
for the car with the same sound quality or I need to replace the
crossover. First if someone can tell me what would be a good
replacement for the crossover and then some suggestions for some
comparable speakers for replacement would be great. Thanks in advance.
BTW- the speakers were in the car when I got it and the owner told me
that the speakers were purchased as a set so they werent mixed and
matched.

Alan