Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Jooty baby's ego knows no bounds Ground Busses

Jon Yaeger wrote:

The Mac is used either by posers who like to think that they are cleverer
than the unwashed masses or people unable or unwilling to learn how to use a
computer. Strange how 95% or more CAD professionals use PCs and the leading
CAD package doesn't even run on the Mac (but then so much of the best
software doesn't)

Pardon?

The Mac is used by people who appreciate a simple interface, and don't wish
to spend $$, CPU cycles, and grief fending off viruses and other attacks.

NO.

The Mac simply HIDES the techy bits better. They are most certainly still there
and not unlike Microsoft's offerings.

Trust me, I have had to do tech support on them. Simply thinking about it should
tell you they can be no less complicated than a PC.

Graham