Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Ground Busses

keithr wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 4, 12:43 am, Eeyore
wrote:

How can *any* statement from me be ignorant after all the great
newspapers of the world have lauded me for my research, never mind
"typically ignorant". Get a grip, Poopie.

Since when have you ever examined any equipment designed by me ?

Why, have you sent me some? It never arrived.

Graham

Calm down, Poopie. Get your blood pressure under control. This can't
be good for you.

Andre Jute
Calm, reasonable, cool

*all* the great newspapers of the world have lauded you for your research?
Want to post some verifyable clips? New York Times, Herald Tribune, Wall
Street Journal, Times of London, Sydney Morning Herald, Pravda any of these
would do even the News Of The World if that is all you can manage.

Keith

Open minded but cynical

Since you insist, samples are he
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/THE%20WRITER'S%20HOUSE.html
If you care so much, you can look up the rest for yourself in the
archives of the world's great papers. Happy now?

Andre Jute
"Plenty of good advice...Jute is great...a private godsend" -- Ruth
Rendell /The Times