Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Unprofessional behaviour by A Joot.

Andre Jute wrote:

On Mar 4, 2:01 am, Eeyore
wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
But I wasn't talking of the standard of the gear. I was talking about
the appallingly low standards of the people we run into on RAT who
tell us they are "professional electronics engineers" or "professional
audio engineers". Idiots who behave like Porno Pasternack, Poopie
Stevenson, Zero-delivery Pinkerton, Arny "I spoke in error" Krueger,
Don Pearce, John Mayberry, and so on, are not professionals, they're
clowns.

All of whom know VASTLY more than you could ever dream of beginning to understand you
posturing embittered idiotic CHARLATAN.

Graham

I think you make my point well, Poopie. You guys all claim to know
more than we do, but when we ask you a straight question with a
definite answer, we get none. All you lot are good for is tenth-rate
abuse.

YAWN !

I prefer to cuddle up with the RDH4

It shows you belong to a bygone age.