Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Better Than ABX?

Ludo said:

I must say, Dizzy, that's why I asked the damned question. See how it
works?

Well, really, Jenn. If such a thing were not allowed, would it not be
rather easy to attack the process with questions like "why not" and
"what are you afraid of"? Some serious thought has been given to it,
you know...

Serious thought by serious people was given once to the question of how
many angels could be accomodated on a headpin.

That was quaint. :-)

Thoughts are fascinating but results is what matters.

The fact remains that nobody uses an aBxism box for anything. It's so far
from being the defacto standard, as Stantonborg speciously claimed, that
it's unknown outside of Usenet. I've said it before, but it bears repeating:
The dimbulbs who always preach about aBxism have never tried it for
themselves. Not once. duh-Mikey has never seen one, nor has Stupey Sillybot,
nor has Stantonborg. Not Ferstler, not Bozoborg, nor any of the lesser
'borgs who flunked out of engineering school -- none of Them has any
hands-on experience whatsoever with aBxism. Only Krooger may or may not have
one in his possession, but in view of his untreated mental disability, it's
moot.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.