Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Questions

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 10:20:29 PM UTC-5, Ralph Barone wrote:
Scott Dorsey wrote:
JackA wrote:

Ah, Scott's okay, he just fears newbies may know more than him. This is typ=
ical in usenet groups where males hang-out.

No, I don't like people who come into newsgroups and are deliberately
insulting. And the BOTH of you came into this group, guns blazing,
going out of your way to tell everyone here that they were all fools.

This behaviour does not win friends.
--scott

Well Jack, I've been lurking here for a number of years, and about the only
person posting here who might stand a chance of appearing to know as much
as Scott is Roy Rising, and he's not quite what you would call a newbie.
So, nice try but no cigar.

Actually, I was JOKING when I mentioned I've been lurking here.

Scott wrote, "No, I don't like people who come into newsgroups and are deliberately insulting", but, yet, I see foul language used, and then I'M accused of being a sock-puppet. A warm and fuzzy welcome. I value anyone's input, but Scott's lame answer with Ringo's obliterated drumming, just proved newbies are not welcome and valid answers are seldom offered. I valued KMA's waveform of a John Cougar song. I'm guessing he is considered a "troll" here, because of his beliefs.

Now, lead me to your head Klansman! :-)

Jack