Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default What you buy to listen to music on....

On 02/09/2014 15:08, Jeff Henig wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
John Williamson wrote:
I've read the Gospels more times than I can count, and I never saw
anything about long hair or a beard. Then again, He was a construction
worker and an artist, so anything's possible.

What was the local fashion of the decade?

Surely someone has a pic? After all plenty claim to be able to talk to him.

I think anyone can speak to Him, but I doubt that many people are getting a
direct audible answer.

I'm sure the right microphones, cables and preamps will be able to help.
Plus a compressor with a lot of make up gain.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.