Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On 7/31/2013 2:44 PM, wrote:

Crazy and Stupid is anybody who thinks that technician in repair
center is going to spent hours on your unit waiting for intermittent
problem to show up.

If there are enough of the same intermittent, it's only good business to
find out why it's occurring. As many have said, it's likely to be a
manufacturing process gone wrong that can be corrected, or maybe already
has been corrected.

Probably what they'd do is not wait around to repair your mixer, but
rather send you a new or refurbished one to get you going again as
quickly as possible. Then if they want to assign your mixer to a
technician and let him spend months with it, that's their business.
Behringer has a HUGE facility in China and they could easily do that.

Did anyone contact you with shipping information yet? Ask them to send
you a prepaid shipping label. I'm sure they'd do it.

I did emailed Behringer twice with
question about design flow and got only auto-response.

That's not the kind of question that companies like Behringer answer.
But it sounds like you're refusing the help that they've offered you on
the assumption that they won't pay for shipping. As Fletcher used to
say: "Our motto- We're not happy until you're not happy."

--
For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com