Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

John Williamson wrote:

seriouslysadmusic214 wrote:
What crusade? I am doing great service to gigging musicians warning
potential buyers about design defect. And there is no need to throw them
away. Mixes section works pretty good for the $$. Clean, quiet, not even
noisy pots and sliders typical for Behringer. Still make good versatile
submixers. But spending more money on shipping and repairs than what I
payed for the unit is not very bright idea.

Your apparent crusade to get people to stop buying Behringer gear,
apparently because a small sample of one model of mixer show up with the
same problem, which Behringer have asked for your co-operation in
fixing, in order that changes may be made to stop is happening again.

*That* crusade.

Anyone who's been offered and refused a free of charge out of warranty
repair on a defective unit and turned it down is, according to my
thinking, crazy or stupid.

Put it in a box and send it back to Behringer. Then they can investigate
and find out whether it's a design flaw, a bad batch of chips, a bad
batch of boards or something totally different, Coming onto usenet and
whining that *in your opinion* there's a design fault, but you're not
willing to let the maker investigate the problem, is futile and not in
your interest if you are trying to prove yourself to be a credible poster.

For your information, this is not a Google Group, but is a usenet group
that Google present through an inferior interface, which is often used
by those with little comprehension of how things work.

Hold your calls, folks; we have our winning post.

http://hankandshaidrimusic.com/
http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic