Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ron C[_2_] Ron C[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On 7/30/2013 4:46 PM, geoff wrote:
wrote in message
Someone in the know sends out a memo with the code number, and the
technican

inspects the chip to see if it has that marking.

That's why I emailed Behringer twice with description of the problem and
the question if the chip problem was identified and fixed. Got only
auto-responce: "Send the unit in repair center".

So maybe that's what you should do then.

geoff

I'm thinking it suggests there is no commonly reported
problem with those symptoms, or there may be more
than one potential cause.
Thing is, these are low cost units that aren't designed
with service in mind.
==
Later...
Ron Capik