Healthy Stealthy ;

Default Pro Tools and external hard drive?

(Healthy Stealthy wrote in message . com...
I need an external hard drive to run my Pro Tools. I guy at a music
store told me to get a Lacie external hard drive, 80 gigs, at 7200
speed. Does this sound abourt right? Actually, macmall.com sells 120
gig for twenty dollors more, so I think I will purhcase that one.
However, I need a quite external hard drive, so the sound of the card
won't be picked up. Does anyone know how to solve this
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Are the new Lacie external firewire hard
drives os x compatible? I need to run my pro tools on os 9. I know
there is a new hard drive that won't run os 9, but it only made for os
x, if I understood the salesman correctly.