Engineer

Default 10 watt PP amplifier

"John Stewart" wrote in message
Engineer wrote:

Hi, vacuumlanders on RAT.
I've just about finished my homebrew "Scratch 10" amplifier,
so-called
because it's based on the bits I had lying around or could scrounge
up
for next to nothing. Power transformer and chassis from John
Bartley
(again, many thanks), Hammond "468" OPT from a garage sale, about
50
cents (what a find! This sparked the project.) Tubes from spares
bin
(but I had to buy one, the EF86.)

I've posted the schematic on "alt.binaries.schematics.electronics",
plus a photo (under same Subject name.)

(snip)

Cheers,
Roger

Can't see your circuit yet on ABSE even though I'm sure you are only
a few
miles from here. But the description makes a lot of sense in
consideration
of what you had on hand! I like that kind of design.
Cheers, John Stewart

Hi, John, thanks for reading the long spiel!
I checked my access to ABSE and saw the schematic along with one
photo.
I am based in Thornhill (just north of Toronto, Canada) but was not
aware that there was any distance issue with Internet NG access.
Anyway, if anyone wants the schematic just let me know at "analogdino
'at' rogers 'dot" com" and I'll email it as an attachment.
Cheers,
Roger