paul packer

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:53:36 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com
Mike McKelvy said to John Atkinson:

You have yet to adequately address why your magazine has
zero oversight on things like Shakti Stones and Mpingo
disks, that make people laugh at you when you try to
claim any sort of crediblity. They are fraud, and
anyone with a shred of integrity would be offended to
let the glowing reviews that the dolts at SP penned ever
see light of day.

(Begin Dance here)

The "Atkinson Two-step"!

I wonder at Audiophools like Paul Packer and the rest of the
Middius dupes who don't seem to understand that SP's
economically efficacious promotion of snake oil like Shakti
Stones and Mpingo
disks, is based on how incredibly easy it is to manipulate
sighted evaluations.

Don't take my name in vain, Arnie. First, I'm not a Middius dupe, or a
Middius anything. Secondly I've never believed in anything more way
out than damping spurious vibrations in CD player cases. Over the
years I've laughed at most of the 'tweaks'; what you've mentioned
above I've never even heard of, and would no doubt laugh harder if I
had. Why accuse me of belief in hi-fi voodoo without a shred of
evidence?