Peter

Default "Professional" Marantz PMD325 CD Player

I have recently seen the "Professional" Marantz PMD325 CD player advertised,
and I noticed that it incorporates balanced XLR outputs, which not even the
very expensive "high-end" consumer Marantz CD players do.

Hence I am wondering how this "Professional" Marantz PMD325 CD player sounds
compared to the very expensive Marantz "Consumer" models?

I am also wondering if this PMD325 Marantz CD player features automatic
"de-emphasis" for listening to "early" CDs which incorporated "pre-emphasis"
for noise reduction?

I do not have any Marantz professional dealers nearby so I cannot listen to
this CD player, nor have I ever seen one, but I wonder if anyone reading
this might have heard, or perhaps even own, one of these PMD325 CD players?

Thanks in advance for your comments.