Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default What type of capacitor should I use?

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 5:49:28 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Why don't you use some Paper In Oil caps. You can find russion PIO's on ebay at a reaqsonable price AND they work great.

This might make some sense considering. Old Fart (with apologies to the gaseous variety) is a big fan of the White House incumbent - who, in turn, is a**-hole buddies with Putin (I do hope they are using condoms).

Things Russian might be acceptable where things-Chinese, apparently, are not.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA