Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default What's the best digital music-recording program for a Macintoshcomputer user?

On 2017-09-05 13:52:27 +0000, Scott Dorsey said:

It doesn't sound like you want DAW software, but something more like
ACID.
is that true?

What's ACID?

I guess you'd call it a loop-based composition tool.Â* Check it out, it's
very popular.
--scott

I already have two loop-based composing tools:Â* Logic and Garageband.

So I don't see why you think I would need ACID, which I'd never even
heard of.

And Logic is a high-quality pro tool, so why would I need to spend time
and effort learning ACID, after I've already invested time and money on
Logic.

Jesus YOU claimed you were *considering* Logic, and people tried to
help. I'm sure they wish they hadn't bothered with that attitude.
If you are now happy, thank them and move on!

Trevor.