Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Crosstalk in snake cable that include speaker cables and miccables

On 13/06/2018 11:35 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article , Trevor wrote:
On 13/06/2018 12:19 AM, wrote:
http://www.kelm.ftn.uns.ac.rs/litera...gnHandbook.pdf

or google power amplifier design handbook, there is a newer edition out there.

Yes, thanks for that. Have an old printed edition myself, never bothered
to look for a newer edition on-line before.

Are we talking Doug Self's book here?
If so, you should buy the printed edition instead of bootlegging it, because
Self is a good fellow and deserves your support.

As I said, I already have a printed copy. Just wanted to see what may
have been added in a newer edition. Certainly no real need for me to buy
a new printed copy these days, not doing that design work any more. I
have far too many copies of the same books in various editions as it is.
:-(

Trevor.