Tha Ghee

Default Capacitor, how to find out what size?

"thelizman" wrote in message
Tha Ghee wrote:

show me three examples or two, you just kept saying batteries and

showing me
different types of batteries no evidence. show me some and no more will
need to be said.

Take a piece of zinc and a piece of copper. Stick them in opposite ends
of a lemon. Hook your voltmeter up to them. You will get as much as 2
volts. That is an electrical cell. Put two in series and you'll have a
battery.

Now, once that lemon stops putting out voltage, connect it to a
recharger. Let me know when the lemon - which is an electrical cell -
fully recharges. I'll be here for the next few years.

For your other two examples, do the same trick with a potato and a
grapefruit.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

are you saying that the chemical reaction in fruit with a graduation in the
metals is the same thing that happens in a batt.??