Tha Ghee

Default Capacitor, how to find out what size?

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
The guys too stupid to think..

my flashlight needs a voltage source... So I put batteries in it!

I think GHEE is just a troll......

MZ wrote:

show me three examples or two, you just kept saying batteries and

showing
me
different types of batteries no evidence. show me some and no more

will
need to be said.

You want evidence? Let me first ask you a question. Do you have a

physics
text handy? Or how about an electrical engineering text? If so, which

one
is it? If not, I can provide 7 or 8 sources off the top of my head that
distinctly say that batteries are voltage sources.

I never said it wasn't a source, but the statement was that a batt could
generate or create it's own power, I've never heard of this. I never
doubted that it was a source, but it can't create it's own power. Not at
all just looking for information.