Tha Ghee

Default Capacitor, how to find out what size?

"Daniel Snooks" wrote in message
. ..
MZ wrote
Daniel, you may as well give up. Ghee and I (and Les) had a discussion
about whether or not batteries are storage devices or voltage sources,

and
after being presented with all kinds of evidence that they were in fact
voltage sources (hell, they're the prototypical voltage source!), he

still
maintained that they are not. You're fighting a losing battle.

Hey Mark ... still fighting the good fight I see :-)

never ceases to amaze, but if everyone agreed life would be pretty boring
I still enjoy seeing some of these guys antagonize the regulars, keeps you
all on your toes ...

I'm not trying to be an azz but show me. I don't antagonize the reg. and to
make a statement like that with no proof is assine.