Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

Default Input transformers was 6N1P conflicting heater/cathodevoltagespecs

Hi RATs!

I am happy to see my workspace is not the only less than tidy on he
planet. Thank you, Nick.

In terms of scientific method, I admit my experiments are wildly out
of control

My ears only fall in love when the atmospheric pressure and my poor
old sick wife's aura are in perfect harmony.

I don't really mind, as I prefer to think of changing a pair of caps
as physical therapy for me.

I find listening to music very pleasant, although which CD I am in the
mood for is becoming an issue, occasionally.

No accounting for the vagabond tastes of the lame solder slinger

Happy Ears!
Al