Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default ATTENTION: ARNIE KREUGER-evaluate this BIC T-4M cassette deck 3.75 IPS

jailhouserock wrote:
On Mar 28, 10:45 am, "Mike Rivers" wrote:

Is that a promise? Or can we ask you politely to take your case over
to rec.audio.opinion and rest it there for a while?

you'd need a moderated group, to do that- perhaps you should start
one ?

then you can be self-proclaimed dictator, and demand CD only members

The one moderated NG I know of -- rec.audio.high-end -- regularly includes
contributions from 'LP lovers' as well as 'CD only' members. Usually
they're arguing with each other, within the rules of the newsgroup.

___
-S
"As human beings, we understand the world through simile, analogy,
metaphor, narrative and, sometimes, claymation." - B. Mason