Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.music.home-studio
Deputy Dumbya Dawg[_2_] Deputy Dumbya Dawg[_2_] is offline

Default To Knob or not to Knob

"John L Rice" wrote in message

: I have a hardware solution myself but a lot of
people
: have lots of tracks in and as many outputs as
inputs.
: In a stereo system only two outputs are configured.
: This means that if you have a 24 track DAW system,
like
: I do you, have 22 spare outputs. ( I actuall have
23
: spare outputs since I use the SPDIF out to a high
end
: DAC and one out to run the midi click sounds back
into
: the board so I can mix it into the headsets)
:
: You could make three 5.1 mixes and three stereo.
:
: Or lotsa headsets out and a few stereo and a
surround.
: Get it?
:
: Peace.
: dawg
:
: How well does it work when the computer is off? ;-)
:
: --
: John L Rice

Not as good as my setup.