Default Stereophile still under Randi's radar

wrote in message
oups.com...

Chevdo wrote:
John Atkinson is not expressing 'opinion' in Stereophile when
he allows the publication of articles which claim that magic
stones and tice clocks work.

When did I do that, Chevdo? Following Stereophile's coverage of
the Tice Clock, Tice canceled all of its advertising and has
had nothing to do with the magazine since. Regarding the Shakti
Stone, I had it reviewed by two people, one a high-end true
believer, the other a skeptic.

Where can we find the measurements taken that demonstrate that Shakti Stones
have any real effect on an audio system?

Both reported similar impressions,

Which one has the measurements?