Default Stereophile still under Randi's radar

Chevdo wrote:
John Atkinson is not expressing 'opinion' in Stereophile when
he allows the publication of articles which claim that magic
stones and tice clocks work.

When did I do that, Chevdo? Following Stereophile's coverage of
the Tice Clock, Tice canceled all of its advertising and has
had nothing to do with the magazine since. Regarding the Shakti
Stone, I had it reviewed by two people, one a high-end true
believer, the other a skeptic. Both reported similar impressions,
which I admit I found surprising. You can find the entirety of
Stereophile's coverage of these products in the magazine's free
on-line archives at www.stereophile.com, BTW..

That is a misrepresentation of fact, not opinion.

Nope, it is quite definitely the publishing of opinion.

It's also known as fraud.

Nope, you are wrong on that too. And yes, why _are_ you
doing this in r.a.p.? I have crossposted this response to
r.a.o. where this thread belongs, in my opinion.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile