Kalman Rubinson

Do a little more searching as this is a recurrent topic. I have a
Technics SHA-C500D that would work and I understand that Yamaha,
Denon, JVC and others once made similar devices.

Kal

On 18 Jan 2005 18:00:04 GMT, "The Open Sourceror's Apprentice"
wrote:

Cyrus wrote in
:

Any suggestions? (Other than "get a new receiver." I don't relish
trying to retrain the wife yet again.)

The Flying Cow has six analog rca outputs?

Maybe. ;-)

A receiver with preamp outputs or a surround preamp is IMO your only
bet. I believe there are a few dedicated solutions, but probably more
than you'd want to pay.

I think you're right. Now finding the preamp is the issue, but at least it's
a better-defined issue than it was yesterday. Thanks!