Posted to rec.audio.tubes
hugeshows hugeshows is offline

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

"Gettin' any?"

Hah! That's rich. Coming from somebody who looks like this:

http://www.denverpost.com/portlet/ar...shipId=4813373

I could ask you the same thing, but I have a feeling I already know the answer.

Yes, folks! This is the troll who doesn't find his making fun of others' appearances the least bit ironic. A man who poses for a newspaper photographer with his gut hanging down over his sweatpants.

When you first chimed in I was fairly ****ed off, but now that I see who and what you are, I am left with not much more than sadness mixed with pity. I guess if you don't have any friends, having as many enemies as possible is the next best thing? Let me know how that works out for you. Or not.

-forkinthesocket