Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ssmusic214@gmail.com is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 1:03:53 PM UTC-5, Peter Larsen wrote:
Don Pearce wrote:

My reputation? With whom? With Behringer? You?

Why would I give a damn?

You clearly give rather more than a damn, seeing as you decided to

post here seeking affirmation of your opinions. Shame they were so

badly screwed that nobody would even consider backing you.

Serginho do Teclado - the name he uses in neighboring aapls - gives the

impression of being happy with being remembered as the brasilian musician

who got an after warranty expiration service offer from Behringer after and

in spite of thoroughly bashing them all over usenet and preferred to keep

bashing them instead, claiming that he surely know the problem to be a

design error.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Nonsense without a clue as usual.
Serginho do Teclado is the type of traditional Brazilian stage name (Like Jacob de Bandolim, Paulinho de Viola, Nelson Cavahinho, etc...) that was given to me by Brazilian Owners of "Brazil Brasileiro Cafe" where I played for few years as the sign of appreciation and endearment. Meaning: "Little Sergio master of the Keyboard". That's how I an known among my Brazilian Clientele.