Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ssmusic214@gmail.com is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 2:14:59 PM UTC-5, Don Pearce wrote:
On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 12:10:25 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 12:54:11 PM UTC-5, Don Pearce wrote:

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:43:42 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 11:57:16 AM UTC-5, Peter Larsen wrote:

wrote:

And I am happy to send them the units as soon as I will receive

pre-paid shipping ticket. But I am NOT investing any of my $$ in

those things.

Well, you only taint your own reputation then, Behringer comes through -

even via your rendition of the events - cum laude.

Peter Larsen

My reputation? With whom? With Behringer? You?

Why would I give a damn?

You clearly give rather more than a damn, seeing as you decided to

post here seeking affirmation of your opinions. Shame they were so

badly screwed that nobody would even consider backing you.

You have bad problems with English comprehension.

I posted this to find out if anybody having the SAME PROBLEMS WITH THE UNITS.

Never asked for any "affirmation" or "backing".

Instead I am getting bunch of wannabe "experts" trying to tell me what I need to do with them, and how to run my business.

Don't try to rationalize your poor decisions after the fact. It never

works.

Kido! Why would I give a damn what you think about my decisions?