Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

" wrote:

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:54:59 AM UTC-5, Peter Larsen wrote:
wrote:

If they pay shipping for out of warranty gear, it's perfectly fine

with me. But I am not spending any more money on those things.

If that is your attitude to this, then you should have put them into an

electronics recycling bin long ago.

Behringer has offered to help and you have been doing your damdest to try

and damage their reputation, so here is how to do it: if you do not want to

have damaged only your own reputation you go ask for sending instructions

and pay the postage.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Behringer offered help AFTER I uploaded the video.
Before that I didn't get much response from them. And they even closed the thread on the subject I put up on their users forum.
http://forum.behringer.com/showthrea...-with-RX1202FX

They closed it because you have a serious case of the ass.

Stop acting like a punk and maybe you'll see some postive results.

Lord Valve