George M. Middius

Default "Jupiter-Audio" on Audiogon CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!

Langis said:

I hope for his sake that he does not sell a speaker that catches fire and
kills someone. His next email address would most likely be part of the
Illinois Department of Corrections domain.

Ever heard of Commercial Idemnity Insurance, dickhead?

Of course Gregipus should have that (liability insurance over here),
but it's not as simple as just calling up your homeowner's agent and
ordering it up. For one thing, the speakers would have to be certified
as meeting a set of safety standards. Most such standards are issued
by UL. For another thing, Gregipus would have to pay the premium for
the insurance. I wouldn't be surprised if the premium ran to a couple
of thousand for six months' coverage.