hank alrich

Agent_C wrote:

Fletcher wrote:

[...] imagine you happen to have some masters
from something you were working on...

Yeah, but 300?

If he worked with Ray for twenty years, and especially if he worked on
the duo project, I could see that, even easily.

I can see a 'few' from current and recent projects, but 300?
Something's not right here, I agree, but that number just doesn't
sound kosher.

I think we're reading RCE hype, passing mostly for news, and that if one
reads it carefully there are lots of things that don't sound kosher.
Most newspapers readers might want to convict the guy on the basis of
the news items, while they knwo absolutely nothing of sound studios or
mixing/producing practices.

--
ha