gregs

Default Damping Material Question

In article , Eddie Runner wrote:

Don Hills wrote:

In article ,
Eddie Runner wrote:

Please notice that thanks to my persistance it is now
VERY RARE to find someone saying that bridging
halves the resistance....

Ah, but that doesn't mean you're right. just kidding

a few years back everyone said bridging halves speakers
impedance.. it was on tech websites, manufacturers web sites,
(some of my best argueing was with some of the JL techs) and
even in amp install manuals.... Thanks to my persistance none
of that is there anymore, folks have learned the truth... Damn
I am good.... ;-)

Aw but you rarely hear what bridging really does.It
doubles the voltage!

greg