Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig[_2_] Bret Ludwig[_2_] is offline

Default NFB windings, was there a US style and UK style?

So prejudice remains, but is
still breaking down and the arabs will blend in a generation and Islam
fades to relative unimportance and the whole becomes homogenous and
Whites slowly appreciate what the arabs bring. It was the arabs who
brought coffee to the west in the first place. And before that we sent
the crusades to butcher them. Its amazing so few Islamic extremists
like Arsole Bin Laden have come to spoil the party we've been having
at the expense of brown skin exploitation by Whites. We have a White
Woman as our dear leader and she's having dreadful trouble dealing
with horrible untidy unwashed brown illegals, and she plans to do all
sorts of inhumane things to them. She's also having frightful trouble
getting ppl to believe in her Carbon Tax. Now just where is a good
strong fit brown man who can be a good leader when you want one?

5000 years of history calls bull**** on this. You'd be smart to boot
all nonwhites except for the abbos and put them in a nice, safe fenced
off area where they can live as they always have with NO CONTACT with
the whites. Leave them alone as if whites never came so people can see
what 50,000 years of progress is for a 55 IQ race. And shoot any
white who ****s one. Race mixing equals death for any people.