Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig[_2_] Bret Ludwig[_2_] is offline

Default NFB windings, was there a US style and UK style?

So where were you when ya could have lent them your machine gun to
make Britain a better place?

Oh, I guess you really hate all those Mexicans crossing the border
too, yet they do all the dirty work so nice and cheap now don't they?

Probably you hate a browned skin man being President Of the USA, and
giving speaches in Ireland last week which would have been totally
beyond the capability of Dubbya, or of Sarah Palin.

I preferred Obama to McCain in fact as did most WNs. He has been a
disappointment to be sure but any other candidate would have been as
well who would have been likely to have been nominated.

I don't hate the Mexicans, although I acknowledge that the Mexicans
coming here are mostly the browner and stupider ones who can't make it
back home. I detest the fact that our politicians won't do what any
nation has to do which is secure its borders and throw out violators.
The Republicans want cheap labor to undercut the American worker, both
black and white, and the Dems want the illegals to vote, and vote
Democratic, which they will.

Machine gunning people is not the answer. Enforcing the law firmly
and acknowledging that we are White countries who should and must stay
that way is. No one race is "superior", but we are who we are and
should stay that way. Britain should be for the British and America
for the Americans.