George

That's all well and good as long as you continue to ignore the *thousands* of
voters purged from the Florada rolls due to nonexistant felony convictions,
said purging having been conducted by a Texas company with unsettling ties to
the Bush family.

personally I feel the president should be required to get 65% of the
popular vote , no electorial college", and if a 65% is not reached we
force a change of position on issues until one canidate is able to
capture the will of the people
of course this would never come to be, and I am sure there would be
problems with it that I have not imagined yet