George

(hank alrich) wrote:

George wrote:

I have no desire to pay retail for fish food when I can get the same
fish food for 40% off

Do you consider the possibility that the farmed fish that costs so
little is ****ing over the ocean's ability to sustain wild fish, and
that at some point that process will disable the ocean's ability to
support farmed fish, too?

the discounter serves me better for some things , and the smaller more
focused business serves me b etter for other things, like 40 channel
soundcraft consoles

If Behringer could succeed like WalMart is suckceeding you would not
have the option to buy a Soundcraft; they would not remain in business.

--
ha

that makes sense, I see aston Martin closed shop beacuse hyundai
suceeded
Hank if there is a market it will be served
George