Tha Ghee

Default Directed Amplifiers

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message

Topic number 4, Older is better. I truly do believe that older PPI, Orion

gear
is better then their new gear. Their other people that feel that same
including John Andreen on the PPI part anyways, I know that you read the

post
in question and ignored his comments on that issue, just as I did

regarding
cloning. I also believe that Ebay sales and final bid prices speak for
themselves. You don't see the same clueless people paying more for 15- 20

year
old Hu.

I think you have to take each amp and company on it's own merits, what used
to be good, doesn't always work for now times.