Bernard

Default Replacement Tweeter for one Paradigm Eclipse BP

"Kalman Rubinson" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:33:50 -0400, "Bernard"
wrote:

Would anyone know where in Canada, or the US, I could get a good price on

replacement tweeter for one of my Paradigm Eclipse bipolar speaker?

It seems that a dealer would want $100.00 Canadian for one!!!!!

Have you contacted Paradigm directly?

Kal

Hi Kal,

I have and they confirmed the $100.00 price for this older tweeter. I will
look around then I just might have to order from one of the Paradigm dealer.
I would even consider a used one!! Then again I am looking for more trouble
I suppose.

Thank you
Bernard