Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Mike Rivers

On 12/27/2017 6:23 AM, Dash wrote:
HIO Mike Rivers, I just wanted to thank you again for your genius in
writing the free "Compact Mixer Reference Guide" and all of the support
you have given out freely here over the many years or I guess it is
decades now.

It has been decades, and I wish more people would read it today even if
they never expect to use an analog console. The principles of routing
and controls are the same whether implemented in hardware or software.
Starting off learning about wires and knobs makes a computer-based DAW
make much more sense.

You hurt my feelings once and it hurt *only* because it was coming from
you. I called you a jerk and I do not want to go to my grave without
saying I am sorry.

Well, sometimes I AM a jerk, but I always mean well.