Posted to rec.audio.tech
Bertie the Bunyip Bertie the Bunyip is offline

Default The End of the Krooborg

(paul packer) wrote in news:452317fb.6870234
@news.iprimus.com.au:

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:43:55 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Eeyore wrote in
:

"George M. Middius" wrote:

paul packer said:

Way to go, Arny!
You're a martyr, for sure! ;-)

Can we take that notion from the figurative to the literal?

Resist the temptation, George. You can't post from prison.

Borgicide has never been a scenario embraced by the Resistance.
Rather, we try to raise the Beast's self-awareness just enough for

it
to realize how truly horrible its existence is. If we can achieve
that goal, only a small shove will be needed to induce the Krooborg
to escape its artificially enhanced, but still mortal, existence.

Your problem is that with no Borg to justify your existence your
energy source will simply run out.

Lame

Would you like to drop off.

Or post sensibly.