Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default John Mellencamp Attacks President Bush In Open Letter

"TCS" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:38:41 -0700, Michael Mckelvy

wrote:

a failing economy,

Rebounding nicely. John should stick to what he knows.

I've been hearing that for 2 years now. The economy isn't close to
recovering from the hysteria after 9/11.

Actually 9-11 has little to do with it.
It was stagnating and drooping before that.
9-11 put a dent in travel and tourism, which has rebounded.
But, in the big picture, it is just the usual cyclic changes.
If things are so bad, why has the value of my home gone
up 50% this year?