Tivo changes your life, it is excellent. It means the few good things
that are on you can watch when you want and at your own pace.

Only advice I can think of is be aware Tivo has a fan in it that is
noisey so you may not want to set it up in a bedroom.

(Mike Rivers) wrote in message news:znr1096505296k@trad...
In article
writes:

I just ordered direct TV and Tivo to be installed in my new home next
month, and I was wondering what you all though of those two services,
and what to do to maximize their efficiency.

They'll have to come up with better programming before I'm interested
in hundreds of channels. But enjoy your toys.