£ Î Z @ R Ð

Default Recommend a ~$400 2-channel tube mic-preamp?

Why not get a preamp that sounds good, and not worry about what technology
it's built with?

like what?

--
*·.¸_¸.·'¨¨)
¸.·'

Go to http://www.guestroomproject.com/ to
hear some music from my upcoming solo album,
the Guestroom Project. I play all the instruments.

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
£ Î Z @ R Ð wrote:
Anyone have a good recommendation for a warm, tube, 2-channel mic preamp

for
around four hundred clams?

No. You can't even get the power supply section and the case for that
much. Most of the inexpensive "tube" preamps are cheap solid-state

preamps
with cheesy tube-based distortion stages.