Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] hundleynigel@aol.com is offline

Default NAD 7080 Receiver

On Monday, 28 May 2001 01:49:21 UTC+1, Gary Wolanski wrote:
Hello
Can anyone give me some info on an NAD 7080 receiver, I picked it up at
a garage sale the other day, (well just barely a lot of transformer
there) and plan to drive my two 15" subs. It works fine after some
fixing but I would like to know the wattage output of each channel I am
guessing at 100 +, does anyone have a spec. sheet?.

Gary W

A great piece of kit Gary, Motorola output transistors and a hearty good transformer ensures that this tuner amp gives sonically a great performance even by some of today's amps. A well made and thin on the ground now NAD Classic.