Mike Rivers

In article writes:

I just ordered direct TV and Tivo to be installed in my new home next
month, and I was wondering what you all though of those two services,
and what to do to maximize their efficiency.

They'll have to come up with better programming before I'm interested
in hundreds of channels. But enjoy your toys.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )